What we focus on, we get more of. It changes us. Imagine that!
Yet, those around us (i.e. media and others) seem to want our focus to be on less-than-joyful-and-uplifting things. Many have forgotten how to speak about pure, positive, living-a-life-you-love well-being!
Here’s some help with that. Pick one and request it:
- 25 Secrets for Having the Life You Really Want,
- What do you want? / descriptive worksheet to articulate,
- 20 Things I Want for my Clients,
- a page of love-your-life quotes,
- some thoughts on Facing Reality
- True Wealth, Living a Life you Love,
- Conducting a Life Audit
We can’t change the wind, but we can change our sail. (Unknown)
What do you want for your life going forward?
You can go it alone, or invite a partner who celebrates your living a life you love, and more! (I’m one of those kind of partners.)
You’ll find more places to start, when you’re ready. The key is you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Much love. And Thank you. – Anne